At Sukoon, we provide medical, psychological, and emotional support for alcohol and drug de-addiction. We offer empathetic care at every step of your journey to ensure a seamless and effective recovery from drug and alcohol deaddiction. We are equipped to assess and handle all levels of deaddiction-related complications, including delirium tremens, alcoholic hallucinosis, withdrawal seizures and more.
Our rehabilitation services follow a holistic approach towards alcohol de addiction with emphasis on both your physical and mental wellbeing. Aside from the organisation of regular therapies for alcoholism, we have thoughtfully designed health studios staffed by our in-house physiotherapists, yoga therapists, and fitness therapists. We also have a highly equipped psychiatric ICU that offers a safe setting for stabilising and recovering in a comfortable and protected environment.
Our evidence-based approach
Our evidence-based approach to treatment ensures holistic care with the following services
Our rehabilitation services adopt a personalised 360-degree approach, beginning with a thorough medical and physical assessment. This includes a comprehensive evaluation encompassing psychosocial, nutritional, and lifestyle aspects. Leveraging the outcomes of these assessments, our multidisciplinary team, comprising psychiatrists, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers, and nurses, collaborate to craft a detailed, evidence-based treatment strategy. Our collective focus is on individualised care, encompassing detoxification, de-addiction, relapse prevention, and rehabilitation. Through careful assessment, diagnosis, and targeted interventions, we strive to address various forms of addiction, supporting you or your loved one on the path to recovery.
01 //Alcohol De-Addiction
- Adopt a personalised 360-degree approach, beginning with a thorough medical and physical assessment for individuals seeking alcohol de-addiction.
- Leverage outcomes from assessments to create evidence-based treatment strategies through collaboration among our multidisciplinary team.
- Allocate a dedicated floor for emergencies to stabilise critical conditions within 7-10 days.
- Offer holistic rehabilitation services, including dedicated health and wellness studios and a personalised daily schedule to ensure effective recovery.
- Conduct weekly group and family therapy sessions to help build interpersonal relationships and accelerate recovery.
02 //Drug De Addiction
- Employ a comprehensive approach to drug de-addiction, involving a team of psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, counsellors, and art-based therapists.
- Address various aspects of drug addiction, including biological dependence, psychological challenges, behavioural patterns, and social support.
- Provide evidence-based rehabilitation services and drug detoxification programs tailored to specific substances.
- Promote integrated approaches to ensure comprehensive support for individuals overcoming drug addiction.
- Provide continued care with regular individual, group and family therapy sessions.
03 //Habit De-Addiction
- Implement a comprehensive, evidence-based treatment process to manage habit addiction, addressing both biological and psychosocial factors.
- Structure treatments for the postpartum perioUtilise rehabilitation services and treatment tools such as pharmacotherapy, brain stimulation, and psychotherapy.d, considering the new mother and her child.
- Ensure the highest quality of care for habit addictions, including internet gaming, mobile usage, gambling, pornography, and sex addiction.
- Adopt a personalised and 360 degree approach to detoxification, de addiction and relapse prevention.
- Guide individuals towards a balanced and healthier lifestyle through a holistic approach to habit de-addiction.
Frequently Asked Questions
A testament of holistic recovery that opened pathways to a healthy and happy life.
One of the top facilities for mental health therapy is Sukoon Health. Truly amazing Very contemporary and highly recommended doctors and staff. Nice institution with excellent care and individualised support. Well cleaned and spacious rooms. 24* doctors connect . . I heartily urge anyone in need of quality care to visit this facility. Wonderful doctors, psychologists, therapists, and support workers in a great facility!
Book an Appointment
Reach out and take the first step towards recovery.