Terms and Condition
Eligibility & Registration
- The access/use of the Service is meant only for persons who are competent to contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are not ‘competent to contract’ as per the aforementioned law (i.e. if you have not attained age of 18 years according to the law to which you are subject, if you are not of sound mind or if you are disqualified from contracting by any law to which you are subject), you should not register or access/use the Service or any part thereof. If the law applicable to you does not allow you to receive the Services in your territory, you should not use this Service. If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorized person acting on behalf of a patient, you should disclose the same to us and by registering with us or accessing/using the Service on behalf of your ward, you affirm that you have the full and proper authority to represent the patient and accept these Terms on his/her behalf.
- To avail of all the features of the application, you must download the App from ‘Google Play’ or ‘Apple Store’ (which are third-party applications, the use and access of which will be subject to Google’s Terms of Service or Apple’s Terms and Conditions respectively) and install the App onto your communication device.
- Once you successfully install the App on your communication device, you may be required to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (“OTP”) as a confirmation code, which will be transmitted to your mobile number provided to us when you seek to register with us through the short message service (“SMS”). If you cannot provide the OTP when required to do so or the authentication through the OTP fails, you may not be able to register with us and/or avail of the Service.
- You may not use anyone else’s account at any time. You understand that anyone with access to your communication device may use your account and therefore, you should ensure that you have appropriate security measures on your communication device to prevent unauthorized use of your account with the Service. You will be solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account with us and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of someone else using the Service through your account with us or obtaining your personal information from your communication device, either with or without your knowledge. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account with us, please notify us by writing to contact@sukoon healthhospitals.com and we will initiate action to stop further access under the said account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse to register you or to provide you with access to the Service, without notice, if we have reasonable cause to believe that you are in violation of or are likely to violate these Terms.
Grant of License & Reservation of Rights
- We grant you a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, revocable, right and licence, subject always to these Terms to access/use the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Except for the limited rights and license granted to you by these Terms, all rights in the Service (including all intellectual property rights therein or underlying the same, including in the Website and the App) are reserved by us.
Not for Medical Emergencies & Not a replacement for your Primary Care Physician
- The Service we provide is NOT for medical emergencies, for life threatening conditions or for when you need acute care. You should not disregard or delay to seek medical advice from your physician based on anything that appears or is provided to you by or through the Service.
- The consultation provided to you by medical practitioners through the Communication Tools are not intended to replace your relationship with primary care physician and you should continue to consult with your primary care physician and other health care professionals as needed / recommended. You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a medical practitioner or when you are of the opinion that such help or care is prudent in your sole opinion.
Limitations of Online Consultation and Informed Consent
- When you seek consultation with any medical practitioner using the Communication Tools made available through the Service, you understand the limitations and potential risk of online consultations, including but not limited to the inability to carry out a physical examination or other extensive investigations; delays or failure arising from the disruption of communication devices or Communication Tools; the insufficient quality of information transmitted online, lack of access to your medical records or medical history amongst others and the inherent risks of breach of privacy associated with sharing your sensitive personal information or medical information through the Communication Tools. You take full responsibility for ensuring that any information you submit is complete and accurate and understand that the medical practitioner relies solely on information provided by you. We shall not be responsible for any errors in transmission or for the corruption or compromise of any information communicated by you.
- Without prejudice to the above, a medical practitioner may, in his or her sole discretion and professional judgment, determine that the online consultations through the Service are not appropriate for some or all of your needs and, accordingly, may elect not to provide services to you through the Service.
You agree not to use the Website or App to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
- That belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- That infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- That violates any law or regulation;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That impersonates another person or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person;
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Your Data and Information
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, you hereby permit us to store all information you transmit or share using the Communication Tools (including your patient / medical records) and to share the same with medical practitioners who you consult with to enable them to render their medical services to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agrees that the materials related to the Service and all its various components on the App or the Website is solely owned by sukoon health. Except your personal data and information, all information, content and material contained on the Website, the App and/or Service is our intellectual property. No information, content or material from any part of the Service may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, recorded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way (including by using any automated programs, software, or any other method of screen scraping), except for your personal and non-commercial use, without our express written permission.
To our newsletter for updated contents