1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
A. What do we collect?
We collect Your Personal Data in two ways:
1.1 Personal Data submitted by You or permitted by You voluntarily
When You use the Website to book an appointment, You may give Us certain Personal Data, such as Your email address, and contact number.
1.2 Personal Data shared automatically with us
When You access or use the Website, some Personal Data may get created or recorded automatically. Here are some types of Personal Data which get automatically collected by Your use or access of the Website:
- Device information: We may collect information about the device on which You are using the services. The device information will include Personal Data such as type of device, operating system, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data. This helps us make sure that our Website displays and functions correctly on Your device.
- Log data: In addition to the Device Information, while accessing or using the Website, our servers automatically record Personal Data, including Personal Data that Your browser sends whenever You visit the Website. This log data may include Your IP address, browser type and settings, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, search terms and cookie data.
- Cookie data: Depending on how You access the services, we may use "cookies" (a small text file sent by Your device each time You visit the Website, unique to Your browser) or similar technologies, to record log data, analyze trends, gather demographic information or track navigation through our Website.
Some other types of information that we may collect about You are as follows:
- Behavioral information: In addition to log data, we may collect information about how the Website is being used, including usage statistics, traffic data, access times and locations.
- Customer Support Data: We may collect Your information when You contact us through (a) email or other means/tools available on the Website; or (b) telephone, including IVR channels or SMS for requesting support in relation to the Website and/or services. This includes (a) information solicited by our support staff in relation to Your identity; and (b) record of communication between You and our support staff, which may be used for monitoring and quality improvement.
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information ("SPDI"): Details pertaining to Your health inter alia including clinical assessments and plans relating to Your care or support, summary records of Your care and support, copies of any letters or emails sent to You or received from You, and details of any telephone conversations with You.
B. Why do we collect Your data?
At Sukoon, we collect and process personal data in order to provide You with the best and most appropriate care. This is essential in helping us to inter alia:
- confirm who You are and when we can contact You;
- make decisions about Your ongoing care and treatment
- ensure that our staff has accurate and up to date information in order to assess Your needs and improve Your care; and
- allow us to investigate complaints, claims, and incidents.
C. Who do we share Your data with?
Sukoon has a data protection policy which means that relevant information is only shared with people involved in Your health care. This will include:
- staff engaged by us to carry out our services procured by You;
- Your care-giver, nominated representative, and family, as may be applicable on a case to case basis;
- concerned Board, Central or State authority, and other statutory bodies to whom Sukoon is required to submit data; and
- local audits within Sukoon, including the management of untoward or adverse incidents, person satisfaction, and measurement of outcomes.
Sukoon makes best endeavor to share Your personal information only where it is essential in delivering effective care or is required under the law. We will ask for Your consent before sharing Your personal information with other parties, except for occasions where we may be legally required to share such information including inter alia statutory reporting or compliance, sharing information for the prevention of harm to Yourself or others, child protection, the prevention, investigation and detection of a crime, and adherence with a court order or directive (“Legal Communication”). In such cases of Legal Communication where Your information is shared without Your explicit consent, Sukoon will do its best to notify You and will attempt to share the minimum information required for the purpose.
Notwithstanding the above, You shall always reserve the right to refuse or withdraw Your consent given earlier for sharing Your information with other parties save for information being shared during Legal Communication.
D. How long do we store Your data?
2. THIRD PARTY LINKS
2.1 While accessing our Website, You are advised to exercise caution before clicking on any third party or external links to other websites, if any. We have no control over any third party services, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your information by such companies or persons thereof.
3. DATA SECURITY
3.1 Protection: The security, integrity and confidentiality of Your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect Your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, We review Our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
3.2 Unauthorised accessWhile We take reasonable precautions to safeguard Your personal data in Our possession or under Our control, You agree not to hold Us liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond Our control, such as hacking or cybercrimes.
3.3 VulnerabilitiesWe do not make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that Your use of Our systems or platform is safe and protected from malware, and other vulnerabilities. We also do not guarantee the security of data that You choose to send Us electronically. Sending such data is entirely at Your own risk.
4. YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 You are entitled to certain rights with respect the information provided by You and these include:
- Access: Right to request details of Your information with us, including any personal information if held by us;
- Correction: Right to request rectification of details of Your information if You believe they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Withdraw: Right to withdraw Your consent from Us possessing Your information.
- Erasure: Right to request Us to delete or remove any personal data that We hold about You in certain circumstances
4.2 If You wish to exercise any of Your rights, You may contact Us on Our grievance email address. We may require that You submit certain forms or provide certain information to process Your request. We will comply with such requests within a reasonable time, unless We are required to keep certain information for legal purposes. Where permitted by law, We may also charge You a fee to process Your request.
As a user of the Platform, You assume all responsibility and risk for Your use of the Platform, the internet generally, and the information You post or access and for Your conduct on and off the Platform.
You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by You to third parties either through Our platforms or otherwise, and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your Information or Personal Information which You may have disclosed to such third parties.
8. GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In accordance with the IT Act and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:Mr. Kanishk Gupta
You may write to him at the following address:Grievance Officer – IT
Sukoon Healthcare Services Private Limited
B-45, 2nd Floor, Greater Kailash-I,
New Delhi -110048
Share Your grievance via email with him on the below address:
To our newsletter for updated contents